Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update on the Sleeping

Gavin woke at 2a.m. and again at 5:00a.m. I actually enjoy getting up with him at night so I was happy to see him getting back on his previous schedule. They're only babies for such a short time and one day I'll miss those late-night bonding times so I hope he continues to get up once at night. Plus, it's always fun to know there are still a few hours left of sleep vs. sleeping all night then waking up in the morning and having to stay up! (I really LOVE to sleep, if you haven't noticed; who doesn't, right?).

This picture is a flashback. I was going through photos of last summer and came across "Moving Day" photos - when we were helping my parents get ready to move away from the lake home. It's still hard to believe they don't live there anymore. It was a beautiful view!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously this is the view? Why did they ever move? :)

Lea Severson said...

Yes, I wonder that sometimes. It seems sad, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

This picture makes me sad! Sandy and I drove to the boat landing a few weeks back and looked over at the islands and thought about the past. Our many Christmas and New Years partys, hunting, and swimming, are just a few of my memories.