Thursday, July 27, 2006

Friends!

I hope Shannon sees this post! What a cute picture John took of the kids; they are watching Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story). Nater's new thing is Buzz. You can see his toy version of Buzz on the table behind him - right beside Mr. Potato Head. Nate had a playdate for a while Saturday afternoon. Grandma even took him and Morgan for a walk to the park and he showed his gratitude by having a major meltdown right in the middle of the street. Grandma told him he needed to take his tantrum to the grass, where he then proceeded to throw himself down on the ground, mouth wide open and yelling at Grandma to CARRY HIM! I think he was maybe getting hungry at the time - my justification for the two-year-old simply being two.

We had another visitor yesterday! My friend Beth came over for brunch with her five-month-old daughter. I SO wish I had taken a picture of the babies!!! Her daughter makes Gavin look seriously GIGANTIC - no exaggeration. Gavin is one big boy! Both of the babies are on opposite ends of the spectrum. What's funny is that one day they will both even out and probably be the same size. But for now we have a toddler-sized baby on our hands and boy is that infant carrier getting HEAVY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE PLACE!!!