Monday, June 05, 2006

A New Week

Another quiet Monday! Both of the boys are napping right now. If only I could work this into a daily routine but, for some reason, Gavin is not really on a schedule yet. We’re almost there, but not quite. It will be nice if they could nap at the same time once I start working!

On another note, someone needs a haircut! I see this picture and realize it's time, once again, for Nathan to visit Kids Hair. John refers to Nathan as "follicly challenged." He does have a rather unfortunate hairline but I think it’s because he is so young; it will change, won’t it? When it starts getting long, it kind of comes together in the lower part of his neck in the back and makes a twisty point where it gathers – John calls that his “pus.” We like to cut his hair before it gathers into a pus but I’ve been slacking this month.

John was invited by a client to golf in the Celebrity Golf Tournament at Rush Creek so that’s where he is today. Luckily, the rain is holding off until this afternoon. I am sure by now John has realized he’s not the celebrity; I hope he takes it well. I just didn’t want to break it to him as he was thrilled to be asked to play and so excited for the opportunity to be “the tournament’s leading celebrity…”

No comments: