Friday, June 16, 2006

A Brush with Fame (well sort of)

I simply must blog this because, well, how many people have snapshots of Matthew Mcconaughey? John ran into a friend of his this week. Where? Why, another golf tournament of course! His brother is a stunt double for Matthew Mcconaughey and they are best friends. John's friend had the chance to join him and Lance Armstrong at the Rose Bowl in January; he is the one with the goofy cowboy hat. John comes up with stories like this one occasionally. For instance, we often see John's college friend on shows like CSI and John yells out, "There's my buddy!". I'll settle for these pictures of Matt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cool blog! I love it and I just read the whole thing. It's more fun to read than mine for sure. KEEP POSTING! Beautiful photography too!

I have only one question -- "...a quiet suburban life???" THERE IS NOTHING QUIET ABOUT LADY LEA!

-Jen

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE WAITING FOR MORE.

Anonymous said...

love the log site! very cool but you need to write more often.

erik