Monday, November 27, 2006

It's All in the Family!

CREATIVITY ... IMAGINATION ...
it's all in the family ...

Imagination has brought mankind through the dark ages to its present state of civilization. Imagination led Columbus to discover America. Imagination led Franklin to discover electricity. Imagination has given us the steam engine, the telephone, the talking-machine, and the automobile, for these things had to be dreamed of before they became realities. So I believe that dreams--daydreams, you know, with your eyes wide open and your brain machinery whizzing--are likely to lead to the betterment of the world. The imaginative child will become the imaginative man or woman most apt to invent, and therefore to foster, civilization.
L. Frank Baum


I love that quote! See more imagination being put into action HERE! That's Cousin Jim's company Website. Then, there's more imaginative and creative work HERE! That's Cousin Karen's business Website! It's fun to see these family Websites out there in Cyberspace. I hope to join them too one day if imagination will allow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good press Lea!! I will link to your Blog when I get my links page done. Thanks a ton for helping me with the details on the site and the logo work. I am looking forward to seeing your new site.

Lea Severson said...

Thanks Jim! Hope to see you this month. It's been fun chatting with you lately. ;-)