Monday, August 13, 2007

Walking Baby

Baby Gavin is upright and mobile! It's so hard to believe. He began taking steps on his own about three weeks ago and then, one week ago, he started walking and now we cannot get him to stop pacing around. Just for the record, I LOVE that we've started this blog for the boys. It really helps when I go to work on Gavin's baby book and when I wonder when he did this or that I can look back and see the exact date on the blog! Even though the moments of working on his book are few and far between!


I love how he holds his hands in the air for balance! It's just too cute.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little walking boy

Wira said...

Cute baby you have, and nice picture. if you dont mind, I want to ask permit from you to use your baby photo in my blog (with link to your blog). If no I will remove your baby photo. Thanks